A student will be subject to disciplinary action for designated acts if the acts are related to school activity or attendance and which occur at any time, including, but not limited to, any of the following:
- The student is on school grounds.
- The student is going to or coming from school.
- The student is on breaks or lunch periods whether on or off campus.
- The student is going to, coming from, or attending a school activity.
Noble Preparatory Academy disciplinary system is built to groom an overall respectable adult male/female.
Code of Conduct
Noble Preparatory Academy requires students to abide by the code of conduct for behavior and deportment at all times. Students must:
- 1. Show respect for administration, teaching staff, support staff and guests.
- 2. Wear the proper uniform at all times.
- 3. Be cooperative
- 4. Be punctual for school and class.
- 5. Be prepared; bring all required materials for class to school.
- 6. Abide by the rules of the school.
- 7. Not eat, drink, chew gum or play in the classrooms.
- 8. Place litter in the designated bins.
- 9. Deface school’s property (punished by cleaning and or replacement)
- 10. Not use cell phones in the classroom. All cell phones should be checked in with the front desk.
- 11. Demonstrate respect for yourself, other students and property.
- 12. Follow directions and instructions.
- 13. Not log on to a social network during class time: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc
- 14. Act in an orderly and proper manner consistent with NPA.
- 15. Act fairly and honestly